Fast 15 Awards
Congratulations to all our 2021 nominees and winners!
About the Fast 15 Awards
The Fast 15 awards recognize the MVP employees who drive innovation. Great companies need great talent to keep growing, and great talent looks for outstanding opportunities. Don’t be shy! Toot your own horn, so we can celebrate your success and showcase our community as a great place to live and work!
Fast 15 MVP Employee
The winners were announced October 11, 2021 at The Mill!
Fast 15 Business Awards
(On hold for 2021) Awarded to the fastest-growing companies who meet these criteria:
- Privately owned & based in Monroe County
- Independent, not a subsidiary or division of another company
- Started earning revenue by March 31st, 2017
- Had revenue no less than $100,000 in 2017
- Had revenue no less than $2,000,000 in 2020
Fast 15 MVP Employee Awards
Awarded to those outstanding employees who drive growth for everyone and meet these criteria:
- Live in Bloomington or Monroe County
- Work for any company (even those outside our area)
Yes, you can nominate yourself or nominate multiple people!
Celebrate with us!
Subscribe to get updates on 2022 nomination deadlines, winners, and the celebration reception at The Mill!
Resource Development Director, Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington
Monroe County Health Department Administrator
Chief Operating Officer, Folia
Vice President of Student Service, Ardeo Education Solutions
Visual Content Manager, Cook Medical
Vice President of Operations, Express Employment Professionals
Assistant Director, New Leaf–New Life
Founder & CEO, Blueprint Stats
Financial Center Manager, German American Bank
Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Velocities Region
Ready Schools Coordinator, RBBCSC
Operations Director, Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington
Outreach & Innovation Coordinator, MCCSC
Founder & President, People of IU
Assistant Vice President for Strategic Partnerships, IU Office of the Vice President for Government Relations and Economic Engagement
2020 MVP Winners
- Jennifer Borland | Director of Research Programs, Rockman et al.
- Kyle Caird | Global Visual Brand Manager, Cook Medical
- Megan Cox | CEO, Genie Supply
- Stephen Crane | Editor, Herald-Times
- Kurtis Cummings | Founder and President, Switchyard Brewing Company
- Cory Hawkins | Program Specialist, Banneker Center, City of Bloomington
- Anne McCombe | Business Relationship Manager, MetroStar Systems
- Jennie Moser | Founder and CEO, Stagetime
- Molly Nagy | Director of People Operations, Brainlabs
- Dana Palazzo | Engineer, Chexology
- Ben Swanson | Co-Founder, Secretly Group
- Becky Throckmorton | HR Manager & EEO Officer, Weddle Bros. Construction
- Geng Wang | CEO and Co-Founder, Civic Champs
- Jason Whitney | Associate Vice President, IU Ventures, & Executive Director, IU Angel Network
- Markay Winston | Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment, MCCSC
- Cardinal Spirits
- Envisage Technologies
- Ardeo Education
- Bailey & Weiler
- Hanapin Marketing
- Harrell-Fish Inc.
- Express Employment Professionals
- B&L Sheet Metal and Roofing
- Gant Travel
- Weddle Bros. Construction Co.
- Upland Brewing Co.
- One World Enterprises
- Cornerstone Information Systems